Please do not reset the device as MyOwn Tel pre-configures the D-Link VIPER DSL-3900 to suit your specific service, so all you'll need to do is plug it in according to the instructions below.
- Plug this cable into the following socket accordingly:
- 1a Plug this cable into your telephone socket (FTTN/FTTB)
- 1b Plug this cable into your hand-off device (the nbn / OptiComm / LBNCo 'modem' on your wall) (FTTP/HFC/FTTC/Fixed Wireless)
- Use an ethernet/network cable to connect your PC, game console or TV
- Alternatively, you can connect these devices via the built-in WiFi (should your device or TV support WiFi)
- Plug your power cable into a wall socket