Use EWAN authentication for the following service technology types:
If your router is plugged in via a cable to a hand-off device (the nbn / OptiComm / LBNCo 'modem' on your wall)
If you aren't sure which technology type your service uses, please contact us for further support.
Entering Credentials for EWAN Services
The following steps assume you have followed the "Configuring Your D-Link VIPER DSL-3900 - Initial Steps" guide.
1. Once you're on the Internet page, click on the Advanced Settings option on the right-hand side and you will see a list of fields. Change each field's values as follows:
- Configure your WAN connection: Select Ethernet from the dropdown list
Optional setting - Please refer to your 'Service Credentials' email if you require this:
- Enable Vlan ID: Click to Enable
- VLAN ID: Enter 100
- Connection: Select PPPoE from the dropdown list
- Username: Enter the Username you received in the 'Service Credentials' email
- Password: Enter the Password you received in the 'Service Credentials' email in both the Password and Confirm Password fields.
- MTU: Enter 1480
If you haven't yet received the 'Service Credentials' email, please contact us ASAP.
3. When you've entered the above details, leave all other settings at their default values and click the Save button at the top to complete the configuration.