Use EWAN authentication for the following service technology types:
If your router is plugged in via a cable to a hand-off device (the nbn / OptiComm / LBNCo 'modem' on your wall)
If you aren't sure which technology type your service uses, please contact us for further support.
Entering Credentials for EWAN Services
The following steps assume you have followed the "Configuring Your D-Link TAIPAN AC-3200 - Initial Steps" guide.
1. Once you're on the Internet page you will be on the IPv4 page by default. Click on the Advanced Settings option on the right-hand side and you will see a list of fields. Change each field's values as follows:
- WAN Access Type: Select Residental Gateway from the dropdown list
- Ether WAN Port: Select the port you have plugged into the hand-off device (the nbn / OptiComm / LBNCo 'modem' on your wall)
Optional setting - Please refer to your 'Service Credentials' email if you require this:
- Enable Tagged Vlan: Click to Enable
- VLAN ID: Enter 100
- VLAN Priority: Enter 0
- My Internet Connection is: Select PPPoE from the dropdown list
- Username: Enter the Username you received in the 'Service Credentials' email
- Password: Enter the Password you received in the 'Service Credentials' email in both the Password and Confirm Password fields.
If you haven't yet received the 'Service Credentials' email, please contact us ASAP.
2. When you've entered the above details, leave all other settings at their default values and click the Save button at the top to complete the configuration.