Use VDSL2 authentication for the following service technology types:
If your router is plugged in via a cable into a telephone socket.
If you aren't sure which technology type your service uses, please contact us for further support.
Entering Credentials for VDSL2 Services
The following steps assume you have followed the "Connecting to your TP-Link Archer VR1600V" guide.
1. Once you're on the Network panel, click on the DSL option in the left-hand menu then on the Add option in the top right.
2. Once you're on the Internet Connection Setup page, you will see a list of fields. Change each field's values as follows:
- DSL Modulation Type: Select VDSL
- Internet Connection Type: Select PPPoE from the dropdown list
- Username: Enter the Username you received in the 'Service Credentials' email
- Password: Enter the Password you received in the 'Service Credentials' email in both the Password and Confirm Password fields.
Optional setting - Please refer to your 'Service Credentials' email if you require this:
- VLAN ID: Tick to Enable
- VLAN ID (1-4094): Enter 100
If you haven't yet received the 'Service Credentials' email, please contact us ASAP.
3. When you've entered the above details, leave all other settings at their default values and click the Save button, and then the Connect button to complete the configuration.