Use EWAN authentication for the following service technology types:
If your router is plugged in via a cable to a hand-off device (the nbn / OptiComm / LBNCo 'modem' on your wall)
If you aren't sure which technology type your service uses, please contact us for further support.
Entering Credentials for EWAN Services
The following steps assume you have followed the "Connecting to your TP-Link Archer VR1600V" guide.
1. Once you're on the Network panel, click on the EWAN option in the left-hand menu
2. Once you're on the EWAN page, you will see a list of fields in the Advanced tab by default. Change each field's values as follows:
- Internet Connection Type: Select PPPoE from the dropdown list
- Username: Enter the Username you received in the 'Service Credentials' email
- Password: Enter the Password you received in the 'Service Credentials' email in both the Password and Confirm Password fields.
Optional setting - Please refer to your 'Service Credentials' email if you require this:
- VLAN ID: Tick to Enable
- VLAN ID (1-4094): Enter 100
If you haven't yet received the 'Service Credentials' email, please contact us ASAP.
3. When you've entered the above details, leave all other settings at their default values and click the Save button, and then the Connect button to complete the configuration.